11 September 2009

I guess Misery really likes me...

Not much has changed since Katie's last update. Still exhausted. Still nauseous. Thought the throwing up had stopped, but it reared its ugly head again this afternoon. Yippie. I'm so thrilled. Doesn't my pleasantness shine right through.

I think the only thing that keeps me from going completely stark raving insane is the fact the treatments are almost done. I am telling you, Sept 30th cannot get here fast enough. I am so tired of feeling this way. I want it over and I want it over now. But, we all know I don't get what I want so I'm just going to have to wait for the 30th to get here.

Oh well, I guess that's it. There's nothing really much else to write about so I'm signing off. Until next time people. *waves*


I'm on the downhill side, that's what keeps me looking up.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

My prayers are with you Ken, really miss the old days but i am sure they will be back again where u feel good and are out and about, kisses and hugs , we love you guys very much,

The Henrichons

Richard said...

Ken,
Just wanted to stop by and wish you well. I know its not going well right now but your an incredibly strong individual and will pull through this, keeping you in my prayers.
Richard

Dani said...

Almost over! Hang in there!

Love ya,
Dani, Kevin, Bailey & Drew

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken,
Just hearing from you is great. Remember last September, next September I'll be asking you the same thing.
Love you man.

Uncle John

Tori said...

We love you Ken!! You better hurry up & get better, we have football to watch!! The Ravens are gonna get your Bengals this year :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey brother. I'm off to work today. Just making sure you got my video emails. How about Michigan? That had to make you feel good. If your throat is sore just drop an email. Take care.

Ed

Jerri said...

Hang in there, Ken! I can't imagine how yucky you're feeling right now, but the 30th will be here before you know it! In the meantime, our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Love,
Jason & Jerri

Pat Moning said...

In case this will not show who has posted it (it rarely does for me), this is your mother-in-law.
I feel so bad for you but that is poison they are putting into you right now. I wish, with all my heart, that you didn't have to go through this but you do, if you want the cancer gone. Just hang in there, Ken. You've only got a few more weeks to go & then you can start to recover from the treatments. Everyone back in Cincinnati & Kentucky is pulling for you.